LIFE AT WOODSIDE
Telehealth Monitoring System
Imagine visiting the doctor’s office from the comfort of your home. Woodside is one of the few senior living communities to offer residents a remote health monitoring system. This visual interaction provides a face-to-face real-time link between the resident and physician, facilitating better communication and improved healthcare outcomes.
Safety & Technology
HIGH TOUCH, HIGH TECH APPROACH TO OPTIMUM HEALTH
Combining personalized care with select technology is essential to supporting you along your journey. Our work will always be rooted in humanity, but innovative healthcare technology allows our caregiving team to be even more effective. These cutting-edge technologies can increase independence, enhance health, improve communication and generally improve the lifestyle of residents. At Woodside Senior Living, you’ll feel secure knowing that our team has the latest technology to help maintain your well-being:
• Health Information Exchange – connect with doctors and other healthcare providers more frequently, with less travel to hospitals or offices
• Enjoy peace of mind with wireless monitoring that assures staff can respond almost immediately to any need
• Point Click Care Senior Housing Software – facilitates continuity in your care through a secure data exchange that quickly shares information with relevant caregivers
Services Included At Woodside Senior Living
In addition to your new home, the monthly fee includes the following:
Meals: Three meals a day
Housekeeping: Weekly light housekeeping services and laundry
Emergency: Emergency pendant
Utilities: Electricity, water, sewer, and trash
Internet: Wi-Fi access to high-speed Internet.
Transportation within 10 miles
- Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom great room, and two-bedroom floor plans
- Easy-access shower
- Pet-friendly environment
- Convenient resident parking
- Electric water and trash Included
- 24-hour emergency call pendant system included
- Cable TV service available
- WiFi included
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls
- Patios with one and two bedrooms
- Large outdoor patios
- Arts & crafts room
- Beauty and barber salon
- Several Community rooms, game room, and TV areas
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping service available
- Weekly laundry services available
- 3 warm daily meals
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Dietitian and nutritional consults available
Personal Care & Health
- 24 hour on-site licensed nurses and personal care companions
- Personalized care assessment
- Wellness clinic
- Secured memory care unit
- Scheduled trips and outings
- Recreational activities and other opportunities
- Games, cards, and cultural arts
- Exercise classes
- Community speakers, programs, and educational presentations
- Musical entertainment
- Local church services
Scheduled transportation is available to assist residents to attend activities outside of the community such as shopping, entertainment, or local area events at an additional cost.
- Licensed nursing services 24 hours a day
- Private duty health aid can come to our community
- Fall management
- Depression management
- Therapeutic 1:1 recreation
- Escorted to meals and activities
- Injectable medication administration
What To Expect At Woodside
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in one of our dining rooms. Hydration stations with snacks are available in the main dining room.
Emergency Services 24/7/365
Community staff members are always on-site to assist with your needs, including notification of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) for assistance.
Personal clothing, flat linens, and towels are laundered weekly. Free laundry facility is also available for self-service.
Maintenance of your apartment, the building, and surrounding grounds.
Each resident has their own apartment to decorate and make their home. The resident is encouraged to furnish their apartment with his/her own furniture.
Residents have the complete use and enjoyment of all common areas, including activity rooms, dining rooms, seating areas, private rooms for family gatherings, outdoor courtyards, and grounds.
Woodside Senior Living provides programs designed to engage residents in social, cultural, and recreational activities that appeal to residents’ hobbies, interests, and passions. Residents are encouraged to engage with other residents in creating clubs and groups of common interest. A full-time Activities Director is on staff to develop and coordinate programs and to assist residents in creating special-interest clubs and group activities.
Scheduled transportation is provided to assist residents to attend activities outside of the community such as shopping, entertainment, or local area events at no additional cost.
Peace Of Mind
Daily “I’m OK” checks to make sure all is well.
MEDICAL TEAM – WELLNESS
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL
Each person’s needs and desires are unique. That’s why at Woodside, we work with you and your physician to design a personalized care plan to meet those needs. The goal of our dedicated nurses, therapists, and aides is to establish a strong relationship allowing us to constantly learn from you and work to meet your needs. It’s the Woodside difference!
However, living well goes beyond just your physical health – it includes your mind and spirit. We Cover All Aspects WHETHER PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Our health and wellness programs are a great way to exercise and meet new friends. If you prefer getting your exercise outside, enjoy Woodside’s beautiful 20 acres and walk outdoors.
Visit our on-site chapel or curl up with a good book in one of our cozy, quiet lounge areas to find a pleasant place and enjoy some peaceful time to renew and reflect.
At Woodside, we’ll help you stay challenged, enjoy new activities, and explore your creative side through music and art programs, guest speakers, and a variety of social gatherings. Maintaining a positive outlook and feeling good about yourself and others is important to everyone’s health.